We loved summer camp when we were younger. We are so thrilled to now offer the chance for our Junior Vibe Tribe Members to make their own memories, as well as a huge impact on their communities, at Vibes365 Camp! We are on a mission to encourage our campers to use their brains during this respite from school by becoming an activist, spreading positivity, and making some amazing new friends. We think its a pretty cool way to enjoy the summer, and to launch into a new school year more informed and inspired. It’s all about spreading those positive vibes, 365 days a year!
Vibes365 Summer Camp will include:
- Select activities from our workshops:
- Cleaning the beach and parks
- Learning about pollutants, native plants / flowers, wildlife, specific landmarks, city history, etc.
- Creating science journals
- Designing beautiful care packages with repurposed clothing, toiletries, toys, handmade cards, snacks and baked goods.
- Making personal care products with organic, non-toxic and chemical-free ingredients
- Theater games, arts & crafts, music, volleyball, yoga, baseball, frisbee, soccer, etc.
- Presentations by special guests to discuss ways to positively help the community and spread good vibes
- Lunch and free time
At the completion of each camp session, each Junior Vibe Tribe Member will have:
- A handmade science journal filled with facts and tips
- Vibes365 care package that Erin and Robyn will deliver in each camper’s honor to those in need at a local shelter
- Information about how to help the community and keep their activism going!
Upon signing up for camp, each Junior Vibe Tribe member will receive:
- Vibes365 t-shirt
- Vibes365 stainless steel water bottle
Cost for One Week: $400 Single Child / $650 Siblings
Cost for one day passes: $90
Time: 9:00AM – 2:00PM
July 25 – July 29: Griffith Park, Los Angeles
Aug 1 – Aug 5: Venice Beach, Los Angeles, CA (AGES 3+ welcome)
Aug 15 – Aug 19: Sacramento
Please make sure to include your email address when you submit your payment via Pay Pal. We will email you a confirmation email with locations and updates.
** Please feel free to contact us at: [email protected] or call 310-994-0266